At Belle Aire, our mission is to glorify God by loving Jesus, sharing the gospel, and making disciples. No matter your past, your race, or your economic status, we want to walk through life with you. Whether you’re exploring faith for the first time or have been following Jesus for decades, we would love for you to worship with us, get connected in a group, and serve alongside our Belle Aire Family!
Plan Your Visit
9 A.M. & 10:30 A.M. – Worship Services
Livestreamed Service Availability:
10:30 Worship Service
Facebook – www.facebook.com/belleairebc
4:45 – 6:15 p.m. – Fellowship Meal
6:15 p.m. – EQUIP Classes & Youth/Children’s Bible Studies
- Grief Share – Room 238 (Mike Dewees)
- ESL (English as a Second Language) – Rooms 109 & 233
- CounterCulture – Room 201 (Adam Davis)
How to Join
We believe every Christian should commit to be a member of a local church family. If you think God is leading you to commit to Belle Aire, feel free to let us know in one of the following ways:
- Sign up for the Membership Class (meets second Sunday of every month)
- Tell one of our pastors that you would like to become a member of Belle Aire (in person, or by calling the church office at 890-6977).
- Indicate your desire to join on a “Connection Card” during one of our worship services.