– A Statement From Our Pastors –
In light of the social and political unrest in our nation, our pastors would like to call our church to a time of prayer. At 7:00 PM tonight, we ask that you gather whomever is in your home, and together lift up your voices to the Lord on behalf of our nation.
- Peace in our nation—no continued violence
- Unity in our nation—that people with differing political convictions can unite for the greater good of the country
- Unity in the church—that despite differing political convictions within the church, Christians would rally around King Jesus and the gospel of his kingdom
- The witness of the church—that God would preserve the witness of the church and allow Christians to point the world to the good news of Jesus
- Political Leaders—that God would enable our political leaders (especially Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and their administrations) to guide our nation forward in truth and through the peaceful transfer of power